the Institut français Centre Saint-Louis offers until Saturday, November 9 Virtual Reality experiences in the context of the « Digitan November » event.
Don’t hesitate to go and discover the immersions proposed:
- an overview of the planet to become aware of how Man has shaped it
- an interactive immersion in a painting by Bruegel, whose characters have mysteriously disappeared … it’s up to you to find them!
- a dive into the famous Nympheas by Claude Monet, to know everything about the creation of this masterpiece.
The activity is free, open to all ages, and people from the Institute are present to facilitate your immersion!
Friday, 8th of November 2019 from 11:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00
Saturday, 9th of November 2019 from 10:00 to 14:00
The Institute also offers until the 30th of this « Digital November » an exhibition in augmented reality and other initiatives that we’ll report about very soon!
Camera operator: Girogio Serra
Editing: Séverine Pénin
Let’s go to: l’Institut français Centre Saint-Louis
Source of complementary images:
- 21-22 ALPHA de Thierry Loa, HelloHello Productions
- Claude Monet – L’obsession des Nympheas de Nicolas Thépot, Coproduction Lucid Realities, Artre France, et Musées d’Orsay et de L’Orangerie
- 1, 2, 3, Bruegel de Gordon et Andrès Jarach, Corpoduction Arte France et Lucid Realities Studio